MyoStim Heart Repairing Device
• Only pacemaker able to grow new blood vessels.
• Only pacemaker able to grow new contractile muscle in scar tissue.
• Only pacemaker that enhances stem cell transplantations in growing more new muscle via recruitment, increased proliferation, protein secretion and controlled differentiation.
• Only pacemaker able to convert pluripotent stem cells into heart muscle cells (true cardiomyocytes).
• Only pacemaker able to subside fibrillating hearts with low energy pulses instead of high energy shocks.
MyoStim Lab Cell Culture Stimulator
• Only system that can double the proliferation of cell cultures without additional growth factors or media.
• Only system able to convert pluripotent stem cells to cardiomyocytes (beating heart muscle cells).
• Eliminates need for animal based products in cell culture making products safer with less risk of virus exposure for patients and lab personnel.
• Cuts in half cost of cell culturing by reducing need for growth factors and media.
Unlike many biotechnology/medical device companies, MyoStim has a distinct advantage it its business model. The company has identified the right product mix that will supply it with revenue streams starting from its first year of operations and moving on as it expands and obtains FDA approval for its Heart Failure Pacemaker. The company will operate primarily as an R&D firm, outsourcing manufacturing and distribution.